A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 4 lbs; 71" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
Long: 4.5 lbs; 79" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
Sweating a lot? We recommend pairing this with one of our performance towels.
• High-density cushion, joint protection, and unmatched support.
• Guaranteed to never wear out from yoga practice.
• Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will never peel, flake or fade.
• Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex free.
use & care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try a simple salt scrub.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.